Tempe Varicose Vein Doctor
Tempe Do You Experience...
If you’re dealing with varicose veins symptoms, non-invasive treatments are available that can improve their appearance and reduce the discomfort associated with this condition.
Find out if non-invasive varicose vein treatment is suitable for your condition by scheduling a consultation with us.
Trusted By Patients in Tempe & Across The Valley
Tempe Health Concerns
According to NCBI, “Approximately 24% of adults in the United States have visible varicose veins, and an estimated 6% have evidence of advanced chronic venous disease.”
Tempe has approximately 192,364 people; therefore approximately 46,167 individuals have visible varicose veins and 11,541 have advanced chronic venous disease.
Chances are you are one of these individuals that currently suffers from pain or embarrassment from your legs.
Give our Tempe staff a call and let a varicose vein specialist provide you a consultation today!
Quick Non-Invasive Procedure Allowing You To...
- Bike down Tempe Town Lake
- Do some shopping at Tempe Marketplace
- Meet up with some friends at the Mill Avenue District
- Catch a football game at ASU Stadium
- Enjoy a hike thru Papago Park
- And So Much More!
It’s time to show off those healthy legs! Give us a call today.
Dedicated Tempe Vein Staff
The supporting staff at the Elite Vein Clinic in Tempe consists of hand-selected professionals who are delighted to deliver outstanding professional service for varicose veins.
Upon entering Elite Vein Clinic HQ in Scottsdale, patients feel comfortable and at home with our staff who prioritize on delivering quality. Our patients include people from all over, including education, retail, and manufacturing industries.
Our experienced staff is looking forward to providing you with the utmost care!
Give Our Tempe Vein Treatment Center a Call Today!
Meet Our Experts – Highly Trained Specialists
Dr. Nima Azarbehi, DO
Dr. Nima Azarbehi, a certified phlebologist, is the driving force behind Elite Vein Clinic. With a mission to eliminate leg pain and discomfort, Dr. Azarbehi has successfully performed over 1000 procedures, showcasing his expertise in diverse medical fields from dermatology to intensive care management. His extensive experience includes handling complex chronic conditions, urgent care, and aesthetic procedures. At Elite Vein Clinic, we're committed to identifying and treating varicose or spider veins, ensuring your comfort and confidence.
Stephanie Morgando, MSN, FNP-BC
After graduating with honors from Georgetown University in 2013, Stephanie worked alongside Mayo Clinic-trained Interventionalists, gaining expertise in vascular care. With a decade of experience, she has treated numerous patients for venous disease, performing procedures like ultrasound-guided sclerotherapy and venous ablations. Stephanie is dedicated to providing compassionate evidence-based care, witnessing improved quality of life in patients with venous insufficiency.
Olga Matatova, PA-C
Fluent in both Russian and English, Olga Matatova PA-C is a dedicated healthcare provider with a diverse medical background. She holds a degree in Psychology from ASU and a Masters in Physician Assistant Studies from AT Stills University. Her expertise spans family practice, urgent care, pain management in spine and sports medicine, and vein disease. Passionate about patient health and wellness, Olga is committed to making a difference in her patients' lives.
Kavita Saggar, PA-C
With over 20 years in the medical field, Kavita Saggar brings extensive experience to her role as a Physician Assistant. A USC Physician Assistant Program graduate, she has dedicated her career to patient care and health improvement. Besides her professional life, Kavita is an advocate for wellness, even co-founding a children's mindfulness brand with her daughters.
Sabrina Durazo, RVS
Sabrina Durazo, a dedicated Vascular Ultrasound Technologist, has been specializing in vascular care since 2017. An alumni of the Arizona Heart Foundation School of Ultrasound, she joined Elite Vein Clinic with a mission to enhance the quality of life for patients with chronic venous insufficiency. Committed to delivering top-notch medical care, Sabrina finds satisfaction in overseeing patients' pre-op and post-op care.
Jessica Moody, a registered nurse since 2010, specializes in aesthetics and has been offering expert care in this field since 2017. With hundreds of successful spider vein treatments under her belt, she is proficient in sclerotherapy and thermolysis, catering to delicate surface veins typically resistant to sclerotherapy.
- Erickson CA, Lanza DJ, Karp DL, et al. Healing of venous ulcers in an ambulatory care program – the roles of chronic venous insufficiency and patient compliance. J Vasc Surg 1995; 22(5): 629–636.
- Maffei FHA, Magaldi C, Pinho SZ, et al. Varicose veins and chronic venous insufficiency in Brazil – prevalence among 1755 inhabitants of a country town. Int J Epidemiol 1986; 15(2): 210–217.
- Yamaki T, Nozaki M, Iwasaka S. Comparative study of duplex-guided foam sclerotherapy and duplex-guided liquid sclerotherapy for the treatment of superficial venous insufficiency. Dermatol Surg 2004; 30(5): 718–722; discussion 22.
- Proebstle TM, Moehler T, Gul D, Herdemann S. Endovenous treatment of the great saphenous vein using a 1,320 nm Nd:YAG laser causes fewer side effects than using a 940 nm diode laser. Dermatol Surg 2005; 31(12): 1678–1683; discussion 83–84.
- Pichot O, Kabnick LS, Creton D, Merchant RF, Schuller-Petroviae S, Chandler JG. Duplex ultrasound scan findings two years after great saphenous vein radiofrequency endovenous obliteration. J Vasc Surg 2004; 39(1): 189–195.
- Jantet G, Grp RS. Chronic venous insufficiency: Worldwide results of the RELIEF study. Angiology 2002; 53(3): 245–256.
Other Nearby Locations:
Varicose Veins Apache Junction | Varicose Veins Arizona | Varicose Veins Avondale | Varicose Veins Casa Grande | Varicose Veins Cave Creek | Varicose Veins Chandler | Varicose Veins Deer Valley | Varicose Veins Flagstaff | Varicose Veins Fountain Hills | Varicose Veins Gilbert | Varicose Veins Glendale | Varicose Veins Goodyear | Varicose Veins Maricopa | Varicose Veins Mesa | Varicose Veins Paradise Valley | Varicose Veins Peoria | Varicose Veins Phoenix | Varicose Veins Scottsdale | Varicose Veins Sedona | Varicose Veins Surprise | Varicose Veins Tempe | Varicose Veins Tucson