Gilbert Varicose Vein Doctor
Gilbert Do You Experience...
Dealing with varicose veins symptoms? A vein doctor can provide non-invasive treatment options to improve their appearance and relieve the discomfort associated with this condition.
Book a consultation with us today. We’ll assess your eligibility for non-invasive treatment options for varicose veins.
Trusted By Patients in Gilbert & Across The Valley
Gilbert Health Concerns
According to NCBI, “Approximately 24% of adults in the United States have visible varicose veins, and an estimated 6% have evidence of advanced chronic venous disease.”
Gilbert has approximately 248,279 people; therefore approximately 59,586 individuals have visible varicose veins and 14,896 have advanced chronic venous disease.
Chances are you are one of these individuals that currently suffers from pain or embarrassment from your legs.
Give our Gilbert staff a call and let a varicose vein specialist provide you a consultation today!
Quick Non-Invasive Procedure Allowing You To...
- See Arizona’s natural wildlife at the Riparian Preserve at Water Ranch
- Catch a play at Hale Centre Theatre
- Find the best Tamales in town at the Gilbert Farmers Market
- See emerging artists at the Gilbert Historial Museum
- View the Moon in full detail at the Gilbert Rotary Centennial Observatory
- And So Much More!
It’s time to show off those healthy legs! Give us a call today.
Dedicated Gilbert Vein Staff
The supporting staff at the Elite Vein Clinic in Scottsdale consists of hand-selected professionals who are delighted to deliver outstanding professional service for varicose veins.
Upon entering Elite Vein Clinic, patients feel comfortable and at home with our staff who prioritize on delivering quality. Our patients include people from all over, including construction, health and business service industries.
Our experienced staff is looking forward to providing you with the utmost care!
Give Our Gilbert Vein Treatment Center a Call Today!
Meet Our Experts – Highly Trained Specialists
Dr. Nima Azarbehi, DO
Dr. Nima Azarbehi, a certified phlebologist, is the driving force behind Elite Vein Clinic. With a mission to eliminate leg pain and discomfort, Dr. Azarbehi has successfully performed over 1000 procedures, showcasing his expertise in diverse medical fields from dermatology to intensive care management. His extensive experience includes handling complex chronic conditions, urgent care, and aesthetic procedures. At Elite Vein Clinic, we're committed to identifying and treating varicose or spider veins, ensuring your comfort and confidence.
Stephanie Morgando, MSN, FNP-BC
After graduating with honors from Georgetown University in 2013, Stephanie worked alongside Mayo Clinic-trained Interventionalists, gaining expertise in vascular care. With a decade of experience, she has treated numerous patients for venous disease, performing procedures like ultrasound-guided sclerotherapy and venous ablations. Stephanie is dedicated to providing compassionate evidence-based care, witnessing improved quality of life in patients with venous insufficiency.
Olga Matatova, PA-C
Fluent in both Russian and English, Olga Matatova PA-C is a dedicated healthcare provider with a diverse medical background. She holds a degree in Psychology from ASU and a Masters in Physician Assistant Studies from AT Stills University. Her expertise spans family practice, urgent care, pain management in spine and sports medicine, and vein disease. Passionate about patient health and wellness, Olga is committed to making a difference in her patients' lives.
Kavita Saggar, PA-C
With over 20 years in the medical field, Kavita Saggar brings extensive experience to her role as a Physician Assistant. A USC Physician Assistant Program graduate, she has dedicated her career to patient care and health improvement. Besides her professional life, Kavita is an advocate for wellness, even co-founding a children's mindfulness brand with her daughters.
Sabrina Durazo, RVS
Sabrina Durazo, a dedicated Vascular Ultrasound Technologist, has been specializing in vascular care since 2017. An alumni of the Arizona Heart Foundation School of Ultrasound, she joined Elite Vein Clinic with a mission to enhance the quality of life for patients with chronic venous insufficiency. Committed to delivering top-notch medical care, Sabrina finds satisfaction in overseeing patients' pre-op and post-op care.
Jessica Moody, a registered nurse since 2010, specializes in aesthetics and has been offering expert care in this field since 2017. With hundreds of successful spider vein treatments under her belt, she is proficient in sclerotherapy and thermolysis, catering to delicate surface veins typically resistant to sclerotherapy.
- Proebstle TM, Vago B, Alm J, Gockeritz O, Lebard C, Pichot O. Treatment of the incompetent great saphenous vein by endovenous radiofrequency powered segmental thermal ablation: first clinical experience. J Vasc Surg 2008; 47(1): 151–156.
- Mundy L, Merlin TL, Fitridge RA, Hiller JE. Systematic review of endovenous laser treatment for varicose veins. Br J Surg 2005; 92(10): 1189–1194.
- Proebstle TM, Krummenauer F, Gul D, Knop J. Nonocclusion and early reopening of the great saphenous vein after endovenous laser treatment is fluence dependent. Dermatol Surg 2004; 30(2 Pt 1): 174–178.
- Diehm C, Trampisch HJ, Lange S, Schmidt C. Comparison of leg compression stocking and oral horse-chestnut seed extract therapy in patients with chronic venous insufficiency. Lancet 1996; 347(8997): 292–294.
- Mozes G, Kalra M, Carmo M, Swenson L, Gloviczki P. Extension of saphenous thrombus into the femoral vein: a potential complication of new endovenous ablation techniques. J Vasc Surg 2005; 41(1): 130–135.
- Sarin S, Scurr JH, Smith PDC. Assessment of stripping the long saphenous vein in the treatment of primary varicose veins. Br J Surg 1992; 79(9): 889–893.
Other Nearby Locations:
Varicose Veins Apache Junction | Varicose Veins Arizona | Varicose Veins Avondale | Varicose Veins Casa Grande | Varicose Veins Cave Creek | Varicose Veins Chandler | Varicose Veins Deer Valley | Varicose Veins Flagstaff | Varicose Veins Fountain Hills | Varicose Veins Gilbert | Varicose Veins Glendale | Varicose Veins Goodyear | Varicose Veins Maricopa | Varicose Veins Mesa | Varicose Veins Paradise Valley | Varicose Veins Peoria | Varicose Veins Phoenix | Varicose Veins Scottsdale | Varicose Veins Sedona | Varicose Veins Surprise | Varicose Veins Tempe | Varicose Veins Tucson